Car Care Tips From Professionals
|Posted on September 21, 2014 at 9:15 PM||comments (2)|
We at Billys Wax on Wheels would be happy to provide a service for you. Cleaning the trucks you have used to pull your peanut and cotton trailers out of the fields and to the dryers is not a problem and certainly helpful to you after all that hard work. Whether your planning to sell, or it is used for an every day truck, a good cleaning and freshening of the interior would make it a lot more pleasent to use. Reasonable, high-quality service, guaranteed. Call, lets talk about your needs and set up an appointment. 334-677-9299
|Posted on September 21, 2014 at 9:10 PM||comments (0)|
As the farming season draws nearer to the end, dont forget about cleaning up the equipment that is so important to your operation. We can clean up your tractors and other equipment at a fair and reasonable price before they are put up for the winter. Give us a call to discuss your needs and schedule an appointment. 334-677-9299
|Posted on August 31, 2014 at 9:40 PM||comments (0)|
Now that summer is getting closer to its end and fall is nearing, don't forget about taking care of your vehicle. The cooler months cause pretty much the same problems with its finish and interior but the bigger problem is when it gets left for a longer period of time without being taken care of. Its really important to continue caring for your car or truck just as you do in spring and summer to protect and maintain its value when its time to trade or sell.
A good coat of protectant for the outside finish should be applied before hitting the cooler months... just as in spring. Spills and stains should always be addressed as soon as possible, preferably, before the stain sets. A small amount of upkeep goes a long way, and remember, we can work out a budget friendly plan weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or every other month; whatever you prefer. We want your driving time to be as enjoyable as possible.
I also want to say thanks to everyone who has allowed me to clean and take care of their cars, trucks, boats, RVs bikes and trailers of all kinds. It has been a pleasure working with all of you!
Newbies, please Call to let us evaluate your needs and discuss an affordable plan or one day service to keep you looking good through Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. We look forward to hearing from you and we can honestly say, "You won't regret it."
|Posted on July 15, 2014 at 9:55 AM||comments (0)|
Heat can damage many of our precious possessions; from electronics and even our vehicles. Heat and sun can damage your leather, vinyl, upholstery, dash, and exterior paint as well. We can prevent this damage! Honest, high-quality service, guaranteed.
Then...... Have a happy day with your clean and shiny vehicle.:)
|Posted on July 3, 2014 at 12:50 AM||comments (0)|
No one should ignore their car's paint anytime and winter is just as important if not more to have your car detailed. Shampoo the interior and exterior for your comfort and style, wax the outside to protect from scratches from mud and dirt.
|Posted on April 10, 2014 at 10:10 PM||comments (0)|
Our service includes a full exterior hand wash and high quality premium wax application. This action protects your paint from the dead bugs that can eat into the clear coat. It also protects your paint so that it remains the same color as the day you bought it. This price can range from $25-$50.and up. If we can lower the price after we see the vehicle, we will!
A full Detail includes a vacuum and a thorough interior cleaning that gets hard to reach areas and stains too. We shampoo or spot treat your carpet and floor mats, remove most stains and will definitely make the hard, set in stains look much better. A full detail also includes leather and vinyl conditioning, as well as cleaning the door jams, doors, windows, mirrors, glass, cup holders, ashtray, dash and compartments and your trunk too.
Services can be quoted on individual needs.
Call us to set up an appointment. 334 677- WAXX (9299)
|Posted on April 10, 2014 at 9:35 PM||comments (0)|
With spring here and summer just around the corner, It is recommende to have your car fully detailed with a professional grade wax at least twice a year. In between those times here are a few tips to protect your investment..
1. Remove tar and especially tree sap from the finish as soon as its seen. Sap causes permanemt damage very quickly and gets harder to remove the longer it stays there. Mineral spirits will safely remove the sap by applying to a cloth and gently rubbing until its gone. It works well with tar also but be sure to do a spot check.
2. Bugs. The acid in the body of bugs will eat into the clearcoat of your car very quickly if left unattended. When they splatter, the process starts almost immediately. If removed quickly they will come off using water and car wash soap. An automotive wax with a small amount of cleaner will help in removing the ones that are left on for a little longer If left on,, this can result in permanent damage to the finish.
3. Leather seats. Leather needs maintaning usually once every 3 months. Using a quality Leather conditioner will help prevent cracking and keep the leather looking and feeling soft.
4. Interior protectant helps keep the hard surfaces from cracking, this is a must! Damage from UV rays and the heat that is produced in a closed car during summer will ruin those surfaces eventually.
5. Glass. A regular cleaning of the exterior glass will help prevent hard water and acid rain spots. These spots are caused by the minerals in our water as well as contaminants that are airborne. If you cannot remove them call us. We have 2 products specifically designed to remove those spots.
6. Spills and spots on carpet and cloth seats are easier removed before they dry and really get locked into the padding below. Its always best to use a cleaner designed for automotive seats and carpets. After cleanng, blot the area dry with a clean towel. CALL US HERE AT BILLY'S WAX ON WHEELS FOR ALL YOUR CAR CARE NEEDS. NO JOB IS TOO LARGE OR TOO SMALL. 334 677 WAXX
|Posted on February 7, 2014 at 1:55 PM||comments (1)|
Using a car wash regularly can cause scratches on your paint from dirt left in the brushes or mopheads.
Call Billy's Wax on Wheels for a complete new look and feel as well as a long-lasting shine. Enjoy the ride! (334) 677 - WAXX